I want perfect answers
Instructions—Your response should be approximately the word total suggested for each of the five questions. (These guidelines are approximate; if you write a bit less for one answer, write a bit more for another. Just be sure that the total is something like 450-500 words.) For a heading on the paper, use whatever you like as long as your name is present. Double space.
1. What are the features of climate change that render the issues involved so alien to our usual notions of commonsense morality? (75 wds.)
2. Jamieson says that ideas to revise commonsense morality to encompass a unique issue like climate change take two forms (strategies). Describe each and relate problems with each (100 wds.)
3. Jamieson says that in his view an ethics for the Anthropocene would have particular character traits. What does he call those traits and how does he characterize them? Also, briefly describe them (100 wds.)
4. How is justice within the context of climate change in some ways similar to, but in more ways different from, traditional concepts of global justice? (75 wds.)
5. See the Climate & Destiny article (attached to Blackboard assignment on Monday, the 25th), and answer the question posed in the last sentence. You may use anything in Jamieson or any climate news article we’ve read to answer, which will help your grade. (125 wds.)