In a brief essay, please answer the following questions:
1. How did American preschool teachers respond to the way that Tobin portrayed them?
2. What is the sequence of events during a day at St. Timothy’s?
3. How had St. Timothy’s changed by 2002 since Tobin visited in 1984?
4. What are daily events at Alhambra preschool?
5. How did the teachers at Alhambra reflect on their day?
6. What are the curriculum wars that Tobin claims is influencing preschools?
7. In what ways are there conflicts between the positions of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the federal legislation, No Child Left Behind?