MLA format including in-text citations showing how you used your sources
2. A minimum of FIVE scholarly and credible sources
3. 5-7 pages in length plus an MLA Works Cited page listing your sources in alphabetical order (This is different from the annotated bibliography in that you don’t need the annotations or summaries).
PART II – Point Value 25 points.After the works cited page, include the self evaluation which is a minimum two paragraph self evaluation answering the following questions:
1. What did I revise in the final version of my research paper?
2. What did I learn in ENG 1250?
3. What grade would I give myself for following through on all of the readings and peer reviews?