Policy Analysis Paper – TOBACCO REGULATION IN USA | exclusivewritings.com
1) **********minimum 7 full pages ( not words)*************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs- bulleted responses are not accepted.)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 5 references not older than 5 years. Only academic sources, research, and pages such as CDC, WHO or similar are admitted.
5) Each answer must be identified. You must strictly follow the following scheme. You must use titles and subtitles.
Purpose: To investigate & integrate knowledge of advanced nursing practice, scholarly inquiry, & leadership by examining a policy at the level of clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health policy.
You must strictly follow the following scheme. You must use titles and subtitles.
Introduction (Maximum 1 pages):
1. Generally define & describe the policy issue to be addressed.
2. Identify the purpose of analysis, the targeted level of policy (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health) & significance of topic.
3. Identify questions the policy analysis is intended to address.
1. Provide details of the issue or problem, including its nature/scope,
relevant literature & history, & the context within which the issue
2. Describe existing policy addressing the issue, if any.
3. Discuss strengths & shortcomings in existing policy.
4. Identify & describe key stakeholders (individuals & groups) that
are or will be affected by the policy & why
1. Identify alternative policies to achieve objectives.
2. Establish/identify criteria that will be used for selection of “best” policy.
3. Evaluate each alternative & its potential impact relative to the healthcare & patient outcomes.
4. Assess the trade-offs between alternatives.
1. Based on the analysis, identify the “best” alternative to address the current issue & policy situation.
2. Provide rationale for selection.
3. Describe possible strategies to implement selected alternative.
4. Identify barriers to implementation of selected alternative.
5. Describe methods to evaluate policy implementation.
Discussion (1 page)
1. Discuss analysis & recommendations relative to the original questions identified, & the level of policy it is intended to address (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public).
2. Identify limitations of analysis.
3. Discuss implications for practice, education, research, & policymaking.
Conclusion ( minimum 1/2 page)
1. Summarize findings & recommendations of analysis
2. Identify questions to be addressed in future studies or policy analyses
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Policy Analysis Paper – TOBACCO REGULATION IN USA appeared first on Nursingwritersden.
The post Policy Analysis Paper – TOBACCO REGULATION IN USA appeared first on Edu Essay Lab.