Project: It’s All in the Details | exclusivewritings.com
Project: It’s All in the Details
Have you ever sat in class and thought: “I could teach this!”? Well, it’s your turn to show your teacher how it is done. Turn the tables and teach the teacher something interesting about The Sweet Hereafter.
- Examine the reviews your peers provided.
- Based on the feedback, revise your presentation to make it stronger, more focused, more exciting. Carefully consider the images, script, and text on your slides.
- Listen to your recording (without looking at the slides) to evaluate your rate, enunciation, dynamics, and expression.
- Revise/edit the text of your script for active verbs, mature vocabulary, and correct punctuation, capitalization, grammar, and spelling.
- To ensure success on this assignment, read the assignment rubric.For insight and help with effective writing guidelines that your teacher is looking for, read the 6+1 Trait® Writing rubric.
- Post your PowerPoint (with the Works Consulted page as the last slide) to the Project: It’s All in the Details assignment link for instructor grading.
Congratulations! You have completed this Unit. Please continue with the course.