Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Based on your response to Question 3 in Assignment 1, use the Internet to research two (2) renowned public leaders—one (1) male and one (1) female—that embody your selected theory(ies) and styles. Develop a brief overview (i.e., no more than one  paragraph for each leader) of the selected leaders and the leadership theory that defines each as a public administrator.
- Compare and contrast the leadership theories of the two (2) selected leaders in Question #1. (Consider some of the following: theories that make him / her effective as a leader; whether or not his / her gender impacts his or her ability to lead; supervisors’ and subordinates’ view of him / her as a leader.)
- Determine three (3) leadership style strengths and three (3) leadership style weaknesses of each of the selected public leaders. Evaluate the effectiveness of each public leader in terms of each leader’s major successes.
- Suggest one (1) key strength or weakness that could influence your ability to be a public leader.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.