For this assignment you will select three peer-reviewed quantitative research articles on Educational leadership.Please ensure the sources involve actual conducted quantitative studies and not a review of a multitude of previously conducted quantitative research. Please write 5 pages not including cover, and reference. You need 5 resources.
For each article, discuss the following elements:
- Summarize the research problem or issue.
- Explain the purpose or intent of the research.
- Summarize the research questions(s) or areas of inquiry.
- State the hypotheses, null and alternative, if provided.
- Identify the specific quantitative design.
- Describe the sample/participants and related larger population.
- Explain how the quantitative data were collected.
- Summarize how the ethical treatment of the human subjects was ensured.
- Determine how the quantitative data were analyzed.
- Explain how the proper design identification and implementation to ensure validity in the results was supported.
- Briefly, reflect on the overall strengths and weaknesses of the reviewed quantitative research.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5 pages, not including title and reference pages
Can You label the cover page