For this week’s assignment, you will be designing a personal plan for improving the questioning techniques you currently use (or, don’t use) in your classroom with your students. Based on the sessions’ readings, your plan should:
- Identify how you currently question (or don’t question) students.
- Include a minimum of three (3) new questioning strategies you will try.
- Utilize at least two (2) different content areas.
- Plan for how you will practice newly acquired questioning techniques.
- Outline a timeline for implementation of your new questioning techniques.
- Identify how you will assess yourself after new questioning techniques have been used int he classroom.
Your response should be in the form of a 500-600 word plan.