You should now have a solid understanding of the tools and techniques that can be used in managing your time as a student. Your assignment this week is to develop a plan that you will use to help you stay on track throughout the week. You will list the resources that you feel could be beneficial in your growth as a graduate student.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- 250 words (approximately 1 page) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include an Abstract at the beginning, will not count towards total count
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.