View the blog and write at least three detailed sentences for each of the following critique points
Critique questions to answer:
▪ Explain the blog’s presentation: template, colors, background photos. Pretend you are explaining what the blog looks like to one of your friends.
▪ What topic is communicated through the blog?
▪ What kind of audience is the topic or message intended for? What are the demographics? How did you draw this conclusion?
▪ Read at least three different posts
▪ How relevant is the content to the topic?
▪ Does the content flow?
▪ Look at the images. Do the images support the posts? Why or Why not?
▪ Do you believe the blog successfully communicates its topic to the audience? Why? If no, what would you change about the blog to better communicate the message?
▪ What are at least two strengths about the blog? What compliments do you want to offer? Why?
▪ What are at least two weaknesses about the blog? What are your recommendations for improvement? Why?